The anesthetist has full control of the data until the record is finalized.
• Designed by anesthesiologists for hospitals, ASCs, anesthesia groups, and independent providers
• Three platforms to choose from
• Upload any document to the patient's chart via the portal.
• Register a single patient or bulk upload as many as you desire at one time.
• Using the Clinical Manager, a physician can choose to monitor as many CRNA's or Resident physicians at the same time.
• Facilities with AOS receive a complete AIMS, OR informatics, and AQI reporting all in one.
• 256-bit encrypted user login
• Auto log-out with inactivity
• All activity logged with name and times
• Two-click log-out for privacy
• Data caches are deleted when different users share the same device.
• Blood Pressure reminders to allow users to stay on track (if data integration is not used)
• Clinical Manger can allow administrators to see one or all of the cases on one computer screen
• Helpful hints and suggestions based on the patient’s gender and medical conditions
• Drug-drug interaction checks
• View any previous case that was performed by AnesthesiaOS or that was uploaded via the web portal
• Important safety stops for patient safety
Speed And Intuitiveness
• Wireless Vital Signs and other monitor data integration directly into the device and/or portal
• Dual user capability with a simple “Take Over Case ” function
• Unique 10-key pad with a quick skip function
• Pre-loaded pop-ups for very quick data entry
• Vital Signs can be added with a simple pinch and squeeze.
• Data fields can be repeated or deleted with a simple swipe over.
• CD-9 and CPT input (optional)
• Create patient list in the morning for faster patient access
Operating room informatics
• Analytical data from your own cases that will reduce cost, improve performance, and improve workflow, such as:
• What are the average number of clicks per provider?
• Which providers seem to be using the most expensive medications and supplies?
• What are the trends in antibiotic and beta-blocker compliance?
• What are the reasons for your cases starting late?
• What is the average turn-over time between cases?
• Which OR rooms are the most efficient?
• Additional analytics and customization is available to fit the client's needs.
Web Portal AnesthesiaOS
• Clinical Manager that can oversee any and all cases
• View and even upload old cases
• Batch importing and exporting if desired
• Patient registration via the Web portal or HL-7 architecture"
• Built-in informatics that will show unique OR related cost and inefficiencies
• Improved workflow with the data from the informatics
• Increased charge capture with accurate and more legible records
• HL-7 transmission of completed cases to your billing company.